- We recommended that both the client and volunteer wear masks while inside the vehicle.
- Please make sure you are not using the “recirculated air” button in your vehicle, so the air in the car is being refreshed. Please also roll down windows whenever possible.
- Keep hand sanitizer in the vehicle and use it often.
- It is recommended that there is no physical contact between Clients and Volunteers.
You must contact your client via phone before going to the door. Ask them the three questions below.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Are you isolating because you tested positive for COVID-19 OR are sick and suspect that you have COVID-19 but do not yet have test results?
- Have you been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
If they say yes to any of these questions, please let them know that you cannot transport them, and call the Volunteer Chore Program to notify us.
If you need sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer or masks, please let us know. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email or phone.
Phone: 360-734-5121 ext 1172 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org